Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This is it!

Today is the day!! We are India bound! I am so excited for the next leg of my journey that lies ahead. We will be staying at a missions house in Kolkata, India for one month, and working with the Mother Teresa house and other other ministries with kids and on the streets. I know God has amazing plans for this DTS team and I am so excited to see them unfold! We split into smaller teams to work with during the day, and I love mine! Dillon (USA) is the staff leader, Meyho (USA) is the student leader, then Me, PJ (New Zealand), Manit (Thailand), Karleen (Canada), and Joy (Malaysia). It is quite a team, but we have had a lot of bonding time were we have been able to laugh, talk, pray, and just get to know each other. I cannot wait to grow in relationship with them over the next two months!

Please be praying for our team as we are
traveling to Kolkata, and also safety and health while we are there!
(Left) Manit, Karleen, Meyho, Me, PJ, Dillon
and Joy enjoying dessert at Cookies Crust after evangelism!

No comments:

Post a Comment